Adele boasted to woman that she's 'lost something like 100 pounds'
‘I’ve lost 100 pounds!’ Adele shares her incredible weight loss with fans as she continues her relaxing getaway with Harry Styles in Anguilla
- The Rolling In The Depp hitmaker, 31, made the revelation as she met college student Lexi Larson, 19, in Anguilla
- Lexi told People that the singer seemed ‘really confident’ and ‘looked amazing’ after stunning fans with her weight loss
- Adele has been soaking up the sunshine in Anguilla with close pals Harry Styles, 25, and James Corden, 41
- It was reported that the star transformed her physique by overhauling her diet as she ‘doesn’t like exercise’
- According to ‘body wizard’, Camila Goodis, she is on the Sirtfood Diet, which focuses on plant foods, such as kale and buckwheat
Adele has revealed to a fan that she’s lost ‘something like 100 pounds’ as she continued her relaxing break in Anguilla.
The singer, 31, made the surprise revelation to college student Lexi Larson, 19, who spoke to People after they crossed paths at the Blanchards Restaurant and Beach Shack last week.
Adele has been soaking up the sun with close pal Harry Styles, 25, in Anguilla after stunning fans with her amazing three stone weight loss, amid claims she transformed her physique after a dietary overhaul.
Wow! Adele has revealed to a fan that she’s lost ‘something like 100 pounds’ as she continued her relaxing break in Anguilla after her stunning weight loss (right before in 2017)
Lexi told People: ‘She said she lost something like 100 pounds, and that it’s such a crazy positive experience. She seemed so happy, and she looked amazing. She seemed really confident.’
Larson said that the Rolling In The Deep singer’s weight loss was evident as she met her in the eatery.
Lexi did say that Adele did not want to take a picture with her as her son Angelo, seven, was present, but did bring over Harry to chat to her group of pals in the restaurant.
Big fan: College student Lexi Larson told People that she crossed paths with Adele last week who described losing weight as a ‘crazy positive experience’
Exciting: Lexi also revealed that Adele did not want to pose for a picture with her and her pals as her son Angela was present, but they did get a snap with Harry instead
Lexi continue: ‘Adele came over and sat down next to me and my friend and was like, ‘So what can I do for you girls?”
‘We were so excited. We were talking to her for a little while, and then she got Harry Styles to come over and sit with us also … we talked to them for 15 minutes probably.’
Larson said that the celebs ‘were more asking us questions’, as they discussed ‘life and college and what [she] and [her] friend wanted to do.’
Stunned: Adele left fans shocked over the festive season when she unveiled her amazing weight loss, which is thought to be around three stone, during a Christmas Party
Source: Read Full Article