Marilyn Manson slams Evan Rachel Wood's claims he threatened her son
EXCLUSIVE: Marilyn Manson hits back at Evan Rachel Wood’s claims he threatened her son as rocker says HIS own safety is in question – after actress ‘handed over primary custody of child to ex Jamie Bell to protect him’
- In 2021 Wood claimed Manson told her he would ‘f**k’ her then eight-year-old son – Manson denied the claim
- Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, a source close to Manson – real name Brian Warner – berated Wood for ‘making unproven claims publicly’
- Claims the singer’s own safety had been threatened after Wood’s girlfriend Illma Gore ‘used forged FBI letter to recruit other women into accusing star of abuse’
- The source adds that Warner has ‘not has not had any contact nor communications of any kind with Evan Rachel Wood in nearly a decade’
Marilyn Manson has hit back at Evan Rachel Wood’s claims he threatened her young son, causing her to hand over primary custody of the child to ex Jamie Bell due to safety fears.
According to legal documents obtained by The Blast, the actress, 35, has agreed for son Jack, 9, to ‘primarily’ live with Bell, 36, in Los Angeles – due to fears she could be putting the child in danger by residing with him – after Manson made the alleged threats.
Sources also told the publication Wood is ‘extremely afraid of putting her son in danger’ – 17 months after she claimed in a court declaration Manson, 54, told her he would ‘f**k’ her then eight-year-old son – Manson denied the claim.
Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, a source close to Manson – real name Brian Warner – denied Wood’s claims, berated Wood for ‘making unproven claims publicly’ and said the singer’s own safety had been threatened after Wood’s girlfriend Illma Gore allegedly used a forged FBI letter to recruit other women into accusing Manson of abuse. The part of the lawsuit dealing with the letter was later thrown out.
Manson has faced numerous claims of sexual abuse and human trafficking. More than a dozen women, including Wood, accuse him of abuse – accusations Manson has denied.
Response: Marilyn Manson has hit back at Evan Rachel Wood’s claims he threatened her young son, causing her to hand over primary custody of the child to ex Jamie Bell due to safety fears (pictured together in 2007)
The source said: ‘Brian Warner has not had any contact nor communications of any kind with Evan Rachel Wood in nearly a decade.”
‘At no time has Brian Warner ever threatened Ms. Wood or her family.”
‘Wood has not provided a shred of evidence of Warner making any threats against her or her family.”
‘Wood continues to make unproven claims publicly and to the court based on a fraudulent FBI letter that was created and written by her and her accomplice, Illma Gore, during their coordinated attack on Warner.”
‘In his own declaration to the court in his custody battle, Mr. Bell has said that Evan’s story defies credibility.’”
‘The only people whose safety has been threatened are Warner and his wife [Lindsay Usich], who were swatted at their home based on a duplicitous phone call made to the FBI by Illma Gore, who claimed to be a friend of the couple.’
DailyMail.com has contacted Wood’s representatives for further comment.
In November 2022 Manson sued Wood and Gore for defamation over what he called the ‘malicious’ and ‘false’ sexual abuse allegations they have made against him
Mom: According to legal documents obtained by the publication, the actress, 35, has agreed for son Jack,9, to ‘primarily’ live with Bell, 36, in Los Angeles (pictured)
In the filing, Wood and Bell have agreed their son will ‘primarily live with (him) in Los Angeles, (Wood) shall have custody of Jack one (1) extended weekend per month from Friday, after school or 10:00 a.m (Wood and Bell pictured 2012)
Wood has said that Manson ‘brainwashed and manipulated her into submission’ and that he ‘started grooming me when I was a teenager’
Manson’s attorney said in late September in court that Gore had used an allegedly forged FBI letter to recruit other women into accusing his client
Gore has denied Manson’s claims and said she was reaching out to his exes and women who faced domestic violence for the HBO documentary Phoenix Rising
In his lawsuit, Manson had claimed that in their alleged FBI letter forgery, they impersonated an FBI agent to distribute the letter to ‘create the false appearance’ that Manson’s alleged victims and their families were in danger.
He also accused them of recruiting, coordinating and pressuring women into making false accusations of abuse against Manson. And he alleges that Gore hacked into his computer, phone and email account, obtaining his passwords and social security number.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Teresa A. Beaudet dismissed the part of the suit dealing with the disputed FBI letter, which Wood denies forging.
Beaudet also tossed out a section that alleges Wood and Gore used a checklist found on an iPad for other women to use to make abuse claims about Manson.
The judge did not rule on the merits of the FBI letter, but found that the evidence that the defendants used it to recruit other women and harm Manson was hypothetical and thin.
Evidence was also lacking that Wood and Gore created the checklist, Beaudet found. She said the probability of Manson prevailing on either part was low.
Beaudet’s ruling relied on California law meant to protect the free speech of defendants from being squelched by lawsuits.
Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, a source close to Manson denied Wood’s claims and said the singer’s own safety had been threatened after Wood’s girlfriend Illma Gore (pictured R with Wood) allegedly used a forged FBI letter to recruit other women into accusing Manson of abuse. The part of the lawsuit dealing with the letter was later thrown out
Claim: The source said: ‘The only people whose safety has been threatened are Warner and his wife [Lindsay Usich – pictured 2020], who were swatted at their home based on a duplicitous phone call made to the FBI by Illma Gore, who claimed to be a friend of the couple’
Wood’s attorney Michael Kump said in a statement: ‘We are very pleased with the Court’s ruling, which affirms and protects Evan’s exercise of her fundamental First Amendment rights. As the Court correctly found, Plaintiff failed to show that his claims against her have even minimal merit.”
Manson’s attorney Howard King said he planned an immediate appeal: ‘The ruling is disappointing but not unexpected.
‘The Court telegraphed this outcome when it refused to consider the bombshell sworn declaration of former plaintiff Ashley Smithline, which detailed how women were systematically pressured by Evan Rachel Wood and Illma Gore to make false claims about Brian Warner.’
Wood currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee, and has previously been fighting to keep her son out of LA.
In the filing, Wood and Bell have agreed their son will ‘primarily live with (him) in Los Angeles, (Wood) shall have custody of Jack one (1) extended weekend per month from Friday, after school or 10:00 a.m.’
Wood will also have custody of Jack for holidays such as Spring Break.
In July 2022, Bell claimed the pair had shared ‘equal custody of Jack for seven years before Wood began keeping Jack from him’ – a claim she denied.
Wood has allegedly spoken of her fears of retaliation from the singer, saying in custody court: ‘I am a key witness in a pending criminal investigation. In connection with the investigation, I allege that I was the victim of torture, rape, and pedophilic grooming by an intentionally known public figure.
‘I am extremely afraid of the alleged offender. I have suffered a severe, traumatic physical and emotional injury at his hands, and I am afraid that he will seek retribution against me for testifying by harming me, our son, and members of our family.’
It was also claimed that Wood alleges she was told ‘directly by investigators’ that her family’s safety was at risk.
Bell is said to have filed documents with the court claiming Wood was ‘keeping their son from him’, that it ‘shouldn’t matter what was going on with Manson’ and that the pair should share custody of their son in LA.
He wrote: ‘Whatever fears Evan may have regarding third parties should have nothing to do with me or custody of our son. I do not even want to think of the short- and long-term psychological harm Evan might be inflicting upon Jack with this kind of talk and my prolonged separation from him.’
Wood responded, denying she had kept Jack from Bell and expressed her ‘real and deep concerns’ regarding her and Jack’s safety should the pair reside in LA.
The new custody arrangement was signed and filed with the LA County Courts.
DailyMail.com contacted representatives for Wood, Bell and Manson for comment.
In December 2021 Manson allegedly threatened the families of women who accused him of sexual assault and sex trafficking, according to court papers unearthed by DailyMail.com.
The rock musician reportedly told Westworld actress Wood he would ‘f**k’ her then eight-year-old son, she said in a declaration to the court. Manson denies the claims.
‘I took his threat seriously, then and now,’ she said.
Manson’s threats forced Wood to install bullet proof glass windows, a steel door and a security fence around her Los Angeles house, she told a judge.
Wood (left) who had an on and off relationship with Manson (right) for close to four and a half years denied the accusation, saying that she ‘did not circulate the false FBI letter’
‘I am looking into attack dogs and security guards at night,’ she added.
Wood made the allegations against Manson in a court battle with ex-partner Bell over custody of their son, Jack.
She said in a March declaration: ‘I only recently learned that (Manson) was involved in human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of minors on a large scale.
‘These new developments, combined with the pending criminal investigation, lead me to be very concerned about our child’s safety when in Los Angeles.’
Bell claimed Wood had moved from LA to Nashville to keep the boy from him. But Wood said she wanted to leave California because of her fear of Manson and because she liked the slower pace of life in Tennessee.
In her papers, Wood referred to Manson as ‘the alleged offender,’ and confirmed that she intends to give evidence against him in court.
‘I am extremely afraid of the alleged offender,’ Wood said. ‘I have suffered severe, traumatic physical and emotional injury at his hands, and I am afraid he will seek retribution against me for testifying by harming me, our son, and members of my family.
‘In my experience, the alleged offender is very retaliatory and has always made it clear that he will ruin my life.’
She said one of Manson’s other alleged victims recorded him saying he had pictures of her children going to their mailbox, as well as their social security numbers.
‘I’ve got everything, they’re f**ked, and they’re going to be f***ing destroyed,’ he is said to have told the unidentified woman.
He allegedly said he knew where all the people who had ‘created his problems’ were. ‘I know where they live, where their f***ing kids go to school, where they work, their parents…’
Wood said she had been deluged with death threats since making her allegations against Manson in February.
Bell filed court papers in a bid to regain joint custody of Jack after what he called Wood’s ‘unilateral’ decision to move from Los Angeles to Tennessee.
‘Evan’s story defies credibility,’ English-born Bell said in a motion to a court in LA.
‘I frankly do not understand what is happening. Either Evan’s claims that she is receiving ‘death threats’ are true and Jack is not safe in her care, or they are not true and she is withholding our son from me for other reasons of her own invention.
‘As an actor myself, I am no stranger to threats, and many people I know who are public figures have had to take security precautions,’ he added.
‘I have received no indication from Evan that she has even a security guard in place.’
Wood and Billy Elliott star Bell first dated in 2005 and they then rekindled their romance after her relationship with Manson fell apart.
People reported in 2012 that they married in a ‘small ceremony with close family and friends,’ but, in his motion, Bell said they never formally tied the knot.
In January 2023. Manson was sued for allegedly grooming and assaulting an underage girl multiple times in the 1990s, according to a new lawsuit.
The singer was listed as a defendant alongside his former labels Interscope and Nothing Records. The plaintiff submitted it anonymously and claims Manson repeatedly raped and sexually assaulted her from the age of 16, laughing at her and threatening to kill her family if she told anyone.
The lawsuit focuses on sex crimes that allegedly took place at the beginning of his career. Manson denies the accusations of sexual assault made against him by at least 15 other women from later in his career.
The week prior he settled out of court with Game of Thrones actress Esme Bianco, who said he raped her, abused her and locked her in his bedroom while they were dating.
In January 2023 Manson was sued for allegedly grooming and assaulting an underage girl multiple times in the 1990s, according to a new lawsuit
DailyMail.com reached out to reps for Manson with a request for a comment on the new allegations at the time.
It comes after a judge tossed out a lawsuit against Manson alleging that he sexually, psychologically and physically abused his ex-girlfriend.
Ashley Morgan Smithline claimed Manson abused her during their two-year relationship that began in 2010.
Smithline’s case was dismissed without prejudice in January after the model fired her lawyer, and then failed to meet the deadline to obtain representation in court.
Smithline was one of 15 women – including actresses Wood andBianco – who made allegations against Manson.
Source: Read Full Article