Baker shares simple recipe for brownies you can make in less than TWO minutes & they only need a few ingredients
AFTER enjoying your dinner, there is always that sweet craving that follows shortly after.
But putting the effort into making a cake, or even nipping to the shops can sometimes feel like the world is on your shoulders when trying to figure out how to treat the sweet tooth.
However, the baker behind Fitwaffle Kitchen, Eloise Head, has just the thing to help solve these problems.
She has shared a guide for making deliciously fudgy brownies that take under TWO MINUTES to bake – and you will only need a few ingredients.
On her Instagram, she writes: “These brownies are so fudgy and chocolatey.
“They’re super quick and easy to make, they literally take less than 2 minutes in the microwave and they taste sooo good.”
It involves using the microwave, which shaves off around 18 minutes compared to if you were using the oven.
- 30g unsalted butter
- 45g dark chocolate, at least 50% cocoa
- 45g caster sugar
- 30ml milk (any), warm
- 70g plain flour
- 50g chocolate chips + 20g for the top
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl – this should take about 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add the caster sugar and milk to the melted mix, then stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add in your flour and stir until smooth.
- Add in 50g of chocolate chips, then pour the batter into a microwave-safe dish lined with baking paper.
- Add 20g of chocolate chips on top then microwave for 90 seconds.
- If the brownie’s top still looks wet, microwave it a little longer.
- Set the brownies aside to cool, then slice into pieces and serve.
For more delicious recipes , check out the Batch Lady quick and easy dinner guides.
Or rustle up restaurant worthy dinners at home with Mrs Crunch's recipes
And feed your kids lunch for less than a QUID with these easy but healthy recipes
Source: Read Full Article