Dr Martens Black Friday 2021: up to 40% off and it's live NOW
DR Martens Black Friday 2021 sale has FINALLY landed, and if you want to get your hands on a pair for less – you're in the right place.
If you're picking up your first pair of "Docs", or updating an old pair, there are savings of up to 40% to be had across a range of classics and new ranges. That's even bigger than last year.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Dr Martens Black Friday deals – click here
Best live Black Friday Dr Martens Deals
Dr Martens dropped its Black Friday deals today (Thursday 24th November), and there's a range of boots, shoes and accessories on offer.
The cult brand are notorious for quality products which rarely go into sale, so if you're looking to snap up a bargain, this could be a great time to pick up a wardrobe staple.
Whilst we're seeing the best deals direct with the brand, there are also deals from other retailers, which we've outlined below
Best Dr Martens Black Friday boots deals
There are a range of boots in the sale, with Dr Martens platforms, the 1460 range and the Jadon range all included:
- Jadon Polka Dot Smooth Leather Platform Boots – £109 (saving £80) – buy here
- 1460 Harness Leather Ankle Boots – £109 (saving £50) – buy here
- 1460 Pascal Ziggy Leather Boots – £99 (saving £50) – buy here
- Jadon Max X-Girl Canvas Platform Boots – £149 (saving £70) – buy here
- Coiler Double Laced Leather Platform Boots – £139 (saving £60) – buy here
Best Dr Martens Black Friday shoes deals
For a durable office option, Dr Martens shoes can offer a hard-wearing and stylish alternative to the traditional work shoe. There's plenty in the Black Friday sale, here are some of our best picks:
- 1461 Black Suede Shoes – £79 (saving £40) – buy here
- Adrian brogues in Cherry Red – £89 (saving £40) – buy here
- 1461 Iced Smooth Leather Shoes – £79 (saving £40) – buy here
- 1461 Amore Leather Shoes – £69 (saving £50) – buy here
- 1461 Quad Leather Shoes – £95 (saving £64) – buy here
Dr Martens Black Friday children's shoes deals
- Toddler 2976 Wildhorse Leather Chelsea Boots – £38 (saving £17) – buy here
- Junior 1460 Basquiat Leather Boots – £45 (saving £30) – buy here
- 1461 Junior Leather Lace Up Shoes – £42 (saving £18) – buy here
- Toddler Patent Leather 1460 Ankle Boots – £42 (saving £18) – buy here
And if you can't find the style you're looking for in the sale, there are a range of shoes, boots and sandals in the clearance sale, which you can check out here.
Favourites such as the 1460 Pascal Nubuck are on offer, down to £99 from £149.
It's also a great time to snap up their summer sandals, with this Kimber Logo Webbing Strap Sandal also down to £59.
And check out these great discounts from other retailers:
- Dr Martens Womens Sinclair Aunt Sally Ankle Boots, £170 from Amazon, save £16.71 – buy here
- Dr Martens 1461 3 Eye Quad Platform Shoes, £67.05 from ASOS, save £81.95 – buy here
Best live La Redoute Black Friday Dr Martens Deals
- Dr Martens Kids Romi J Leather Touch 'n' Close Sandals, £39, save £26 – buy here
- Dr Martens 1460 Pascal Ankle Boots in Floral Print Leather, £111.30, save £47.70 – buy here
- Dr Martens 2976 Leather Chelsea Boots, £126.65, save £22.35 – buy here
- Dr Martens 1B99 Leather Calf Boots, £143.20, save £35.80 – buy here
- Dr Martens Junior Delaney Ankle Boots, £55.25, save £9.75 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday is taking place on November 26 this year, so if you haven't already – mark that date in your diary so you don't miss out!
Is Dr Martens taking part in Black Friday this year?
Dr Marten's Black Friday page says "Black Friday 2020 Offers Have Now Ended", so it's looking likely they'll take place in 2021's Black Friday too.
We'll have to wat and see exactly what is on offer this year, but you can check out their Black Friday page here.
When is Cyber Monday and will Dr Martens be taking part?
Cyber Monday will take place on November 29 2021.
Many retailers who take part in Black Friday will run deals across the weekend, so it's very likely that Dr Martens will have deals on Cyber Monday too.
A post shared by Dr. Martens (@drmartensofficial)
What were the best Dr Martens deals last year?
Last year Dr Martens slashed a cool 30% off their legendary boots in their Black Friday sale.
All deals were available from Dr Martens with cult classics including the 1460s on offer, as well as their heeled Chelsea boots; which are bang on-trend.
Shoppers could save up to £124 on a pair of new Docs, which is quite the saving.
We covered last year's sale and here are some of the best deals we found:
- 1460 Pascal Virginia Leather Ankle Boots, £105 (Save £44)
- 1469 Pascal Shearling Ankle Boots, £115 (Save £124)
- 1460 Pascal Hardware Virginia Leather Ankle Boots, £105 (Save £149)
- 1914 Vonda Mono Leather High Boots, £125 (Save £54)
- Rometty Leather Chelsea Boots, £109 (Save £50)
- Graeme Brogue Leather Boots, £105 (Save £44)
Remember these are last year's Black Friday prices, and all were available at drmartens.com.
A post shared by Dr. Martens (@drmartensofficial)
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
How much does Dr Marten’s delivery cost?
Dr Martens offers free delivery for orders over £50, but if your under is under £50, UK delivery is as follows:
- Standard Delivery: £3.95, 3-5 Working Days
- Next Day Delivery: £5.50, Delivered Monday to Friday when you order before 3pm
- Saturday Delivery: £8.50, Order before 3pm on Fridays
You can check full delivery information here.
Does Dr Martens offer any other discounts?
Yes, Dr Martens offers student discount via Unidays, and you can get 10% off.
How much are Dr Martens on Black Friday?
During Black Friday 2020 you could save up to £124 on a pair of new Docs. Meaning that a fresh pair of shoes could set you back as little as £90.
We're hoping for similar prices and discounts this year!
More Black Friday Shoe Deals
- Veja Black Friday deals
- Schuh Black Friday deals
- Jimmy Choo Black Friday deals
- Office Black Friday deals
- UGG Black Friday deals
When does Dr Martens Black Friday sale start?
Dr Martens' Black Friday sales usually begin on the day (November 26th, this year) or a few days before, so it's worth keeping an eye out from Mid-November. Make sure to check this page as we will be updating it regularly with all the best deals!
Are Dr Martens true to size?
According to the official website, Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design, so it would depend on the style that you are buying.
It's also worth noting that Docs come in whole sizes only, so if you're a half size, it's recommended to go down to the nearest size. 'As everyone’s feet are different', they would suggest trying the pair you like on, to make sure that they are the perfect fit for you!
Are Dr Martens waterproof?
Although Dr Martens are sturdy boots that won't get ruined if you get caught in the rain a few times, they are not waterproof or water resistant. Not to worry though, as they do have a range of waterproof boots, if that's an essential for you!
Enjoyed our Dr Martens Black Friday deals? You can find more Black Friday deals here.
These are the best Molton Brown Black Friday deals.
Want some new threads? Check out Reformation's Black Friday deals here.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article