Royal Family news – Prince Harry 'bizarrely HELLBENT' on destroying Prince Charles by trashing dad in public, pals fear

PRINCE Harry is "bizarrely hellbent" on destroying Prince Charles by publicly trashing him, friends of the future king have claimed.

Earlier this week the Duke of Sussex revealed plans to write a memoir that would be a "first hand account of my life that's accurate and wholly truthful" which would be released in Autumn 2021.

While the Queen is expected to largely presented in a positive way, Prince Charles and William have warned to "put on the tin hats" amid a volley of furious allegations from the runaway royal.

Now one royal source told the Mirror “Charles can certainly be accused of being somewhat old school in his emotions at times, but he loves both his sons dearly and has done the very best for them throughout their lives.

“It would be correct to say he is concerned over Harry’s chosen path and does feel the constant attacks on his parenting style and other hurtful comments of members of the family are completely unjust.

“He would never want to push Harry further away than he already is doing already but it’s a difficult situation.”

Read our Royal Family live blog below for the latest updates…

  • John Hall

    CONTINUED: THE QUEEN PUT PRINCE HARRY ‘IN PLACE’ FOR ‘RUDE LANGUAGE’ DURING ROW OVER WIFE MEGHAN MARKLE, ROYAL SOURCE CLAIMS

    Mr Scobie said the Duke swooped in to fix matters after Meghan failed to arrange a booking.

    "Harry had to intervene. He called his grandmother and said, 'I don't know what the hell is going on, but this woman needs to make this work for my future wife."

    A royal source told the MailOnline in May: "Angela essentially said, 'I'm very sorry, that's not how it works.' There's protocol in place over these jewels.

    "They're kept under very tight lock and key. You can't turn up and demand to have the tiara just because your hairdresser happens to be in town."

    The insider claimed Harry used "rude language" in his response, which prompted the Queen to pull him into a private meeting.

    The source added: "He was put firmly in his place. He had been downright rude."

  • [email protected]

    WATCH: PALACE ‘SHOULD BE AFRAID’ OF PRINCE HARRY’S MEMOIR – INSIDER SAYS

    Prince Harry “shredding any chances of reconciliation” with Royal family, says former Sun Royal editor Duncan Larcombe

  • John Hall

    THE QUEEN PUT PRINCE HARRY 'IN PLACE' FOR 'RUDE LANGUAGE' DURING ROW OVER WIFE MEGHAN MARKLE, ROYAL SOURCE CLAIMS

    The Queen put Harry "firmly in his place" after using "rude language" over Meghan Markle's wedding tiara, royal author claimed.

    Meghan Markle wore Queen Mary's diamond tiara as she tied the knot to Prince Harry in 2017, however it was the cause of stress and fury among the Queen and royal staff.

    Royal author, Omid Scobie spoke of the "drama" that lead up to the big day.

    He said that dressmaker Angela Kelly made things very difficult when it came to arranging the fittings.

    He added: "The drama took place afterwards when Meghan wanted to try that tiara on with her hairstylist, because there is a lot of tech that goes into this.

    "The hairstylist came in from overseas, there was an appointment at Buckingham Palace, but nobody was there."

  • John Hall

    QUEEN'S GRANDSON, PETER PHILLIPS PREPARES TO LAUNCH FOOD AND DRINK FESTIVAL

    The Queen's grandson, Peter Phillips readies new food and drink festival, but urges guests to continue to be sensible.

    Held from Friday 30th July to Sunday 1st August, the Gatcombe Park Food and Drink Festival will showcase produce from across the region, featuring artisan food producers, 60 craft traders, kids activity zones, and live music.

    Peter, 43, opens up about his passion and appreciation for the best of British produce, while supporting the hospitality industry as we come out of lockdown.

    He said: "It's a tough time at the moment and trying to encourage people to come back out and enjoy what this part of the world has to offer is hugely important.

    "I love my food, I love my drink. This is just a way of supporting a section of the industry which had been hit really really hard."

    To buy tickets for the Gatcombe Park Food and Drink Festival, visit: https://gatcombefoodfestival.ticketsrv.co.uk/tickets

  • John Hall

    MEGHAN MARKLE AND PRINCE HARRY’S NEWBORN, LILIBET BEING ‘IGNORED’ BY ROYAL FAMILY

    The Royal Family have been accused of risking a new “firestorm” as Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s daughter, Lilibet has yet to be included in the line of succession on the families website.

    Royal Expert Daniela Elser has warned the royal rift will continue and become a “firestorm” as Lilibet, who is eighth in line to the throne, has still not been added to the official family list, despite her birth six weeks ago.

    Elser said: “It’s simply beggars belief that this website situation has been allowed to happen given that 2021 is in strong contention to be the Queen’s Annus Horribilis 2.0 for a variety of Harry and Meghan-shaped reasons.”

    “The fact that the Palace has failed to include Lili so far and for weeks on end after her birth carries with it quite the sting.”

  • [email protected]

    PRINCE HARRY’S TELL-ALL BOOK LIKELY TO SEE HIM SIDELINED FOR THE QUEEN’S PLATINUM JUBILEE BASH

    The Duke’s memoir — due out shortly after the party — is threatening to widen the family rift and put the royal celebration in turmoil.

    Royal sources say it will make it “impossible” for him and Meghan to attend.

    The Duke, 36, surprised dad Charles, 72, and his brother William, 39, by revealing he was writing a book about his life.

    Royal insiders fear it will go further than his Oprah interview, in which Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, branded an unnamed family member as a “racist”.

    Palace sources said: “Everyone now thinks it is inconceivable that he and Meghan can be part of the Platinum Jubilee.

    “Bringing it out in 2022 when the Queen is celebrating will dampen the party.”

  • John Hall

    MEGHAN MARKLE HAD ‘PEOPLE IN AMERICA’ ORGANISING £112 NETFLIX DEAL BEFORE MEGXIT, ROYAL AIDE CLAIMS

    Meghan Markle had people in America putting together her £112 Netflix deal before Megxit in secret plans.

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed their whopping multi-million-pound-deal in September 2020 but reports show their new animated series, ‘Pearl’ had been in the pipeline for years.

    Yesterday Page Six reported that Meghan had worked with Elton John’s filmmaker husband David Furnish on the animated series while still in the UK.

    But according to a royal aide, Meghan’s “people in America” had been organising the deal with the streaming giant before they left the Royal Family.

    Speaking to The Telegraph, they said: “A lot of it was orchestrated by Meghan’s people in America, it was a bit of a secret squirrel.”

    Read the full story here

  • John Hall

    QUEEN SPOTTED AT SANDRINGHAM AS SHE RETURNS FOR FIRST TIME SINCE PRINCE PHILIP’S DEATH

    The Queen has been spotted at Sandringham as she returns for the first time since Prince Philip’s death.

    The monarch, 95, flew into her Norfolk home on Friday evening and is expected to stay there until tomorrow. 

    Read more here.

  • John Hall

    ECO-WARRIOR

    Harry’s alleged use of the SUV comes despite him speaking out against the dangers of climate change in the past. 

    Earlier this year, the Duke warned the issue must be tackled “at the source” and said it was “pretty depressing” that the US was “either on fire or underwater”. 

    He told 'The Me You Can't See: A Path Forward' podcast that the world needed a “reckoning moment” after the pandemic, stressing that he believed climate change was one of the most two pressing issues in the world alongside mental health.

    In 2019, he told a group of youngsters at the SSE Arena in Wembley to “wake up” and act “on the damaging impact our ways of living are having on the world”.

    But it was reported that the Duke hired a private helicopter just two days before the event, with charity Friends of the Earth urging him to “consider less carbon-intensive modes of travel”. Meg and Harry also sparked claims of hypocrisy in 2019 when seen boarding a £20,000 private jet to stay in Elton John’s French villa that same year. 

  • John Hall

    ECO-WARRIOR PRINCE HARRY ‘USING ULTRA-EXCLUSIVE VIP AIRPORT SERVICE & GAS-GUZZLING CHEVROLET’ TO JET IN STYLE

    Prince Harry is using an ultra-exclusive VIP airport service which whisked him away in a gas-guzzling Chevrolet during his trip from London to LA last month, according to a report. 

    The Duke of Sussex – a passionate advocate for environmental causes – has reportedly been making use of The Private Suite, which is described as “the most VIP way through the airport”.

    Members sign up for £3,250 a year and fork up another £2,500 per trip – but can exit the plane on their own private stairs before other passengers. 

    They are then picked up in a private SUV and taken to a private terminal where they can collect their luggage and move through passport control all in isolation, the Mail on Sunday reports. 

    On the Private Suite’s website, the company describes itself as a “private airport experience”, writing: “PS reimagines the airport experience for the seasoned and discerning traveller.”

  • John Hall

    PRINCE OF WALES RECALLS FIRST PARACHUTE DROP

    The Prince of Wales has recalled his first parachute drop almost 50 years ago in Dorset, “initially upside down with my legs in the rigging lines”.

    Charles, 72, was speaking as he presented new Colours to the Parachute Regiment at a ceremony at Merville Barracks in Colchester, Essex.

    The prince was 23 years old when he completed his first parachute drop on July 29 1971 from an Andover aircraft into Studland Bay, Dorset. He was training as a jet pilot during a four-month attachment with the Royal Air Force at the time.

    Upon his appointment as Colonel in Chief of The Parachute Regiment in 1977, the prince requested to join a parachute training course at RAF Brize Norton in 1978.

    Addressing soldiers, veterans and families on Tuesday, he said: “I find it hard to believe that it’s been 44 years since I became your Colonel in Chief and nearly 50 years since I made my first parachute drop, initially upside down with my legs in the rigging lines, into Studland Bay, Dorset, where I was pulled out of the water by the Royal Marines.”

  • John Hall

    PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE ‘HANG OUT WITH THE JET-SET LA RICH SET IN MALIBU AND BEVERLY HILLS’

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are hanging out with the jet-setting “rich set” in Malibu and Beverley Hills, according to a report. 

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have reportedly been spending time with a string of Hollywood stars in California. 

    A source told the Mail on Sunday that the Duke had been spending with the “LA rich set” while in California, including the “owners of big companies, jet-set types with private planes.”

    The source added: “He spends time in Malibu, Montecito and Beverly Hills.

    “Harry seems really relaxed being the star in the room. He's usually the only famous person at the parties he goes to, and it seems to suit him that he's the one everyone flocks to.”

  • John Hall

    MEGHAN MARKLE’S PAL PRIYANKA CHOPRA HAS AWKWARD RUN-IN WITH KATE & WILLS

    Last Saturday, the Baywatch actress, 38, attended the Women’s Singles Final and was seated just two rows behind her friend’s brother and sister-in-law in the Royal box.

    After the match, the actress went up to the Centre Court balcony to enjoy a drink with a friend.

    As she walked over to her table, the actress was faced with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

    However, Priyanka appears not to acknowledge the royal couple and turns her head away from Kate – who was pictured looking directly at her.

    She then sits with with her back to William and Kate as they continued chatting to other guests.

    The apparent snub came after Priyanka failed to clap for the couple when they arrived at the match.

  • John Hall

    PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE ‘HANG OUT WITH THE JET-SET LA RICH SET IN MALIBU AND BEVERLY HILLS’

    PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle are hanging out with the jet-setting “rich set” in Malibu and Beverley Hills, according to a report. 

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have reportedly been spending time with a string of Hollywood stars in California. 

    A source told the Mail on Sunday that the Duke had been spending with the “LA rich set” while in California, including the “owners of big companies, jet-set types with private planes.”

    The source added: “He spends time in Malibu, Montecito and Beverly Hills.

    “Harry seems really relaxed being the star in the room. He's usually the only famous person at the parties he goes to, and it seems to suit him that he's the one everyone flocks to.”

  • John Hall

    PRINCE HARRY DESCRIBED AS A 'BALLER'

    Another source described Harry as a “baller” – a slang term for someone who doesn’t mind flaunting their wealth. 

    The pair are close friends with Oprah Winfrey – who they gave a sensational interview to back in March – as well as Brit comedian and presenter James Corden. 

    George and Amal Clooney were also among the A-listers to attend Harry and Meghan’s wedding in 2018. 

    And David and Victoria Beckham, who moved to the US from Britain, were also guests – with Becks saying him and Harry “speak as friends”. 

    Source: Read Full Article