Tory Burch Secretly Announced Its Private Sale, and the Deals Are So Good That Everything Is Selling Out
Tory Burch's private sale is currently one of the only things keeping us going. August isn't necessarily known for being a huge sale period. If anything, most of us have already blown all of our budget on Amazon Prime Day, and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. But thankfully, sales like this come along and give us a reason for waking up. Before you buckle down and take a look at the hundreds of incredible deals, we recommend you grab a cup of coffee and fuel up, because this sale is essentially a shopping sprint.
Best Tory Burch Private Sale Deals
- Ella Gingham Tote Bag, $159 (Originally $228)
- McGraw Tote Bag, $279 (Originally $398)
- Lila Knee Boot, $279 (Originally $548)
- High-Rise Printed Leggings, $119 (Originally $168)
- Leather Pant, $399 (Originally $998)
The best thing about any and every Tory Burch sale is that everything is up for grabs. This time around there's major discounts on every bag you could possibly want to add to your collection, tons of summer vacation (there's still time!) pieces, and fall wardrobe staples.
Shop now: $259 (Originally $428), toryburch.com
Tory Burch bags are without a doubt the star of the show here, so we'll start there. For those looking for a perfect return-to-office bag that's practical and large, there's the classic Elle Tote Bag for under $300. For those wanting something luxe, there's the Lee Radziwill Saddlebag that typically retails for around $700, and is currently on sale for just $319. Plus, it's named after a famous American Socialite and it's great for looking like one too. For a classic, there's the Kira satchel for under $250, and if you want to be on trend while simultaneously looking like a picnic, there's the Perry Bombe gingham bag for $179.
As for shoes, there are plenty for under $125, which is pretty rare for a name brand like Tory Burch. Ballet flats are having a major moment right now, and you can grab the Charm ballet flat for $119. There's also an Espadrille for under $150 and snakeskin boots for under $250. If you need some more pieces to kickstart fall, there's a Merino mock-neck sweater majorly discounted for $199. Also, a little-known secret is that Tory Burch actually makes some of the cutest workout clothing in the game, and there's a pair of floral bike shorts for just $69.
The only issue is while Tory Burch quietly launched this major sale, and it technically is private (all you need to do is sign up is your email), word gets out fast and pieces are already selling out. And what better way to celebrate the end of Hot Girl Summer than with a few iconic Tory Burch pieces? Truly, nothing.
Shop the best Tory Burch Private Sale Deals below.
Best Tory Burch Private Sale Bag Deals
- McGraw Top-Zip Satchel, $229 (Originally $398)
- Ella Canvas Quadrant Tote Bag, $299 (Originally $428)
- Perry Bombe Gingham Mini Bag, $179 (Originally $298)
- Kira Pebbled Small Satchel, $239 (Originally $428)
- Miller Woven Plaid Shoulder Bag, $419 (Originally $598)
- Lee Radziwill Saddlebag, $319 (Originally $698)
Best Tory Burch Private Sale Shoe Deals
- Charm Ballet Flat, $119 (Originally $268)
- Classic Court Sneaker, $119 (Originally $198)
- Ribbon Espadrille, $139 (Originally $198)
- Kira Quilted Flat Sandals, $169 (Originally $278)
- Ruby Snake Boot, $239 (Originally $478)
Best Tory Burch Private Sale Clothing Deals
- Breton-Stripe Merino Mock-Neck Sweater, $199 (Originally $298)
- Broderie Dress, $299 (Originally $428)
- Patent Bucket Hat, $119 (Originally $198)
- Printed High-Rise Weightless Bike Shorts, $69 (Originally $98)
- Printed Pareo, $89 (Originally $179)
Source: Read Full Article