21 Accessories Under $50 That Look Way More Expensive
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We’d like to think that if you played The Price Is Right with our wardrobe, every guess would be wrong. We always aim to buy accessories that look luxe but are secretly inexpensive. High-end pieces at a low cost!
If you want to appear bougie on a budget, then shop these 21 styles under $50! No one will know these gems are actually affordable.
1. Don’t be surprised if people assume this quilted chain shoulder bag is designer! The chunky chain strap adds a chic touch— originally $45, now just $28!
2. This asymmetrical saddle-shaped satchel looks similar to a Dior shoulder bag that retails for over $4,000 — just $20!
3. And this woven crossbody looks nearly identical to a Bottega Veneta bag that costs just under $2,000! The lime green adds a fun pop of color to any outfit — just $39!
4. The perfect purse for day to night, this quilted chain crossbody bag channels Chanel! “The quality is amazing for a $25 bag!” one customer declared. “The material is thick and soft and looks expensive” — originally $40, now just $25!
5. Shoppers say that this nylon quilted tote bag is a lookalike of the MZ Wallace design — just $45!
6. This ruched hobo handbag is the ideal size to fit all of your essentials. Available in every color of the rainbow — just $19!
7. Don’t go chasing waterfalls! Just go chasing these gold fringe waterfall earrings from Anthropologie — just $38!
8. According to reviews, this gold mesh chain link bracelet looks “classy and expensive” — just $22!
9. The shoppers have spoken — these gold tear drop earrings are apparently a carbon copy of the Bottega Veneta earrings — originally $15, now just $12!
10. Achieve the layered look with this 3-layer of dainty and delicate gold necklaces — originally $17, now just $16!
11. Girl with the pearl earrings! These pearl hoop earrings from Anthropologie are definitely a statement piece — just $48!
12. Sojos is one of our favorite brands for budget-friendly sunglasses. These polarized cat eye oversized shades give old Hollywood glam — originally $20, now just $16!
13. These oversized sunglasses look exactly like the popular pair from Celine — just $16!
14. Two for the price of one! These black and tortoiseshell rectangular sunglasses are super trendy — just $14!
15. These creamy white retro oversized sunglasses are so dreamy — originally $16, now just $15!
16. If you don’t feel like splurging on the viral Ray-Bans, then shop these similar round sunglasses instead— originally $27, now just $13!
17. On pointe! These patent leather ballet flats are fashion-forward for fall — just $26!
18. Searching for a new pair of shoes for the office? These pointed-toe suede-inspired loafer mules are classy and sassy — originally $39, now just $36!
19. Gear up for autumn with these lug sole Chelsea boots — originally $42, now just $32!
20. Coastal cowgirl! These tall white cowboy boots by Dream Pairs are country-cool — originally $57, now just $46!
21. These cult-favorite Dolce Vita braided heeled sandals are on sale now for 64% off — originally $125, now just $44!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
21 of the Best Dresses and Jumpsuits With a Quiet Luxury Vibe
21 Rich City Mom Summer Pieces Under $100 That Look Much More Expensive
Editor-Approved! What’s on Our Wish List for Late Summer/Early Fall 2023
See more Us Weekly Shopping
17 Amazon Fashion Finds Under $25 to Add to Your Cart ASAP
Shop This No. 1 Bestselling Mini Dress With Nearly 40K Reviews — On Sale Now!
Sunday Riley! EltaMD! Only Days Left to Shop the Dermstore Anniversary Sale
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
Source: Read Full Article