Brazil vs Argentina: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for TONIGHT'S World Cup qualifier
BRAZIL take on Argentina in a World Cup qualifying Superclasico in Sao Paulo.
The Selecao are looking to expand their lead at the top of South American qualifying and earn revenge for a Copa America final defeat in July.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £60 IN FREE BETS ON ANY WORLD CUP QUALIFIER WITH BETFAIR
On that day, Angel di Maria scored the only goal at the Maracana to earn Lionel Messi a first international trophy.
What time does Brazil vs Argentina kick off?
- Brazil vs Argentina will take place on Sunday, September 5.
- Brazil vs Argentina kicks off at 8pm UK time – 4pm in Sao Paulo.
- It will be played at the Arena Corinthians, Sao Paulo.
- The match will be used as a test event for the return of fans in Sao Paulo state, meaning 12,000 supporters will be allowed to attend.
What TV channel is Brazil vs Argentina on and can I live stream it?
- Brazil vs Argentina is live on Premier Sports 1.
- Coverage commences at 8pm
- To stream the game live, head to the Premier Player.
In terms of player availability we could be looking at one of the most lopsided Brazil vs Argentina games ever.
As of Tuesday, August 31, Brazil are without any of their Premier League players due to red list rules
These include Alisson, Fabinho, Roberto Firmino, Ederson, Gabriel Jesus, Thiago Silva, Fred and Richarlison.
As a result, they have called up a number of potential replacements from outside the UK.
These are Miranda, Edenilson, Gerson, Matheus Nunes, Hulk, Malcom and Vinicius Jr.
Argentina is also on the UK red list but Tottenham's Cristian Romero and Giovani Lo Celso as well as Aston Villa's Emi Buendia and Emiliano Martinez forced their clubs' hand by taking a private jet to South America.
Brazil's Neymar and Argentina's Lionel Messi are both set to play as they ply their trade in France.
Source: Read Full Article