Conor McGregor appears to be PASSED OUT after Hollywood nightclub trip
Conor McGregor appears to be PASSED OUT in the back of a car after a late night session at a Hollywood nightclub to attend a listening party for rapper Drake’s new album
- Conor McGregor visited Delilah in Hollywood, claiming it was to hear an album
- UFC star said it was for a listening party for Drake’s Certified Lover Boy album
- A photo published by TMZ shows McGregor lying back in his car outside Delilah
- But a source close to McGregor told them his position was not alcohol induced
- The source insisted his departure from the nightclub was due to his leg injury
Conor McGregor’s team has insisted the fighter left a West Hollywood nightclub due to his leg injury rather than being drunk after a picture appeared to show him passed out in the back of a car after a nightclub session on Thursday.
UFC star McGregor visited Delilah in West Hollywood, claiming on social media it was for a listening party for rapper Drake’s new album Certified Lover Boy.
The Notorious posted on Instagram at around 11pm Los Angeles time saying: ‘Certified Lover Boy out NOW! @champagnepapi 40 nips in the whip but I dip. A classic bro! I’m on the way to @delilah right now to have them play it on blast.’
A picture taken appears to show UFC fighter Conor McGregor (centre) passed out in the back of a car after his exit from the Delilah nightclub in West Hollywood on Thursday night
McGregor, seen above in August, has been recovering from a broken tibia in July – and a source close to him said he left the club due to his leg injury rather than being alcohol induced
A post shared by Conor McGregor Official (@thenotoriousmma)
TMZ have reported that a source close to McGregor told them his departure was linked to his recovery from a leg injury.
The source said: ‘Conor was with his managers and left the club early due to his leg and was really feeling some major discomfort.
‘This wasn’t alcohol induced.’
McGregor suffered a serious injury in his trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier on July 10 in Las Vegas, which saw him lose via technical knockout due to breaking his tibia.
‘The Notorious’ suffered the break in a defeat against Dustin Poirier in Las Vegas on July 10
The 33-year-old has recently posted a video of him walking again for the first time since then
Since then, the 33-year-old has been recovering ahead of his potential return to fighting , and in late August posted a video of him walking for the first time since the horror break.
Despite his absence from the octagon, the former double UFC champion claimed last month that he was ‘salivating’ at the prospect of taking on YouTuber-turn-boxer Jake Paul after watching him beat Tyron Woodley.
He also took a swipe at his rivals on Friday, insisting ‘the claws came out’ after his freak injury and thanked UFC legend Anderson Silva for his message of support.
Share this article
Source: Read Full Article