Fantasy football flex rankings for Week 3
- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Injuries have removed the first two picks from most ESPN fantasy football drafts, but plenty of excellent players remain for this Week 3. Welcome back, as we are again fortunate enough to share one man’s opinions when it comes to flex rankings in PPR formats.
One piece of advice: Don’t even think about which round you drafted a player or what you traded to acquire him. Play your best options by checking out our rankings and projections, and trusting your intuition. Good luck!
1. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Cowboys: Plenty of volume in a terrific offense, and the matchup in Seattle should not be a problem for him. No matchup is, really.
2. Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints: Monster receiving totals and all the touchdowns he wants. Nice combination.
Source: Read Full Article