Goodwood weather: Rain clears for day 2 of festival
GLORIOUS GOODWOOD suffered heavy rain on the opening day but it appears we're over the worst of the weather.
The Met Office expect sunshine in the morning before clouds arrive throughout the day from 11am.
The sun may be hiding behind the clouds in the afternoon but the temperature will see highs of 20°.
Although it's overcast, the chance of rain is just 5/10 per cent throughout the day, so fingers crossed it will be dry.
From 7pm, typically, the sun will be out throughout the evening which should dry the track out by day 3.
There will be intermittent sunshine and clouds on Thursday and Friday with highs of 22°.
Templegate's Day 1 tips at Goodwood
- 1.50 – Timoshenko (Bet now)
- 2.25 – Sir Ron Priestley (nb) (Bet now)
- 3.00 – Liberty Beach (Bet now)
- 3.35 – Phoenix Of Spain (Bet now)
- 4.10 – Mighty Spirit (treble) (Bet now)
- 4.45 – Naqaawa (nap)(Bet now)
- 5.15 – Aljady (Bet now)
Source: Read Full Article