Liverpool vs Burnley: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for TONIGHT'S Premier League game
LIVERPOOL are up against plucky Burnley in their next Premier League game.
The Reds are coming off a frustrating 0-0 draw at home with Premier League title rivals Manchester United, and will be looking to make amends with an important three points.
What time does Liverpool vs Burnley kick-off?
- Liverpool's home match with Burnley will get underway from 8pm UK time on Thursday, January 21.
- The game will take place at Anfield.
- There will be no supporters in the ground because of the coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Liverpool's clash with Burnley will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- The action is available for live streaming from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
- You can also catch the game on a Smart TV, so long as it carries the NOW TV app.
Joel Matip could return for the game after suffering an adductor injury earlier this year, but he's still a doubt for Liverpool.
Naby Keita will still be out for a little while longer as has a muscle injury which he sustained in the draw with West Brom.
Diogo Jota is out until early February with a knee problem, as is full-back Kostas Tsimikas.
Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk remain sidelined until close to the end of the season for Liverpool.
Liverpool – 1/5
Draw – 11/2
Burnley – 16/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article