Man City vs Leeds: Pep's men look to spoil big Sam's return while pulling away from title-chasing Arsenal – stream, TV | The Sun
SAM ALLARDYCE will be hoping for a perfect start to his Leeds tenure – but the Premier League legend has to overcome treble-chasing Manchester City first.
Relegation-threatened Leeds found themselves on the wrong end of a 4-1 thrashing in their recent survival scrap with Bournemouth.
And as a result, ex-boss Javi Gracia was axed which paved the way for Allardyce to sit in the hot seat.
But Allardyce couldn't have asked for a more stern opening test as his side is set to take on City who are on a 19-match unbeaten run with record-breaking Erling Haaland spearheading their attack.
Furthermore, Pep's men have the incentive of knowing that victory would open up a four-point gap on title rivals Arsenal.
However, Allardyce has an incredible record of guiding teams to safety and he'll want to build on that starting with the huge trip to the Etihad.
Read More on Man City
Jack Grealish announces ‘unique’ debut in shock new career
Man City star Kevin De Bruyne wears £400 coat he ‘bought off Del Boy’
When is Man City vs Leeds?
- Manchester City's mouthwatering Premier League match against Leeds will take place on Saturday, May 6.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 3pm UK time.
- Etihad Stadium in Manchester is the allocated arena for this huge game and it can host approximately 53,400 fans.
- Erling Haaland's double and Rodri's first-half strike was enough for City to secure all three points in the reverse fixture.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Manchester City vs Leeds will be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Coverage is expected to commence from 2pm UK time – a whole hour before kick-off on both channels.
- Subscription members of NOW TV can stream the entire action live through their app or website.
- Alternatively, SunSport will have minute-by-minute coverage of the whole game including build-up and post-match reaction.
Why is Man City vs Leeds being shown live on TV during the 3pm blackout?
Saturday's huge clash was initially scheduled for Sunday, May 7th, but has been pushed forward a day.
The reason the match was moved is because of the game's proximity to Manchester City's Champions League semi-final clash with Real Madrid on Tuesday, May 9.
Most read in Football
Erling Haaland overtakes England legends to break 28-year Premier League record
Bug rips through West Ham with three men missing vs City & only FIVE outfield subs
Seamus Coleman issues injury update after being rushed to hospital
Abramovich went silent for four days, then I was sacked as Chelsea manager
Man City vs Leeds could have taken the early kick-off slot at 12:30pm on Saturday, May 6 but the fixture would clash with King Charles III's Coronation.
A later kick-off time on the Saturday has been avoided due to a lack of police resourcing.
What is the team news?
Pep Guardiola will be hoping that Kevin de Bruyne is fit enough to make the squad after a knock has kept him out for the past couple of matches.
However, the City boss could give De Bruyne more rest bite with their huge Champions League match against Real Madrid around the corner.
Elsewhere, Sam Allardyce is likely to be without the trio of Luis Sinisterra (ankle), Stuart Dallas (broken leg) and Tyler Adams (hamstring strain) for his first game in charge.
- Man City to win 2/12
- Draw 13/2
- Leeds 18/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article