Man Utd vs Rayo Vallecano: Date, live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for pre-season fixture | The Sun
MAN UTD will welcome Rayo Vallecano to Old Trafford this summer in Erik Ten Hag's first home game.
The Madrid-based side finished 12th in La Liga last season and have Man Utd flops Bebe and Radamel Falcao on their books.
The Old Trafford clash will conclude the Red Devils' pre-season preparations as they look to bounce back from their worst-ever points total, ending the 2021/22 campaign in sixth place with just 58 points.
Erik Ten Hag's side will travel to Thailand and Australia, then to Norwegian capital Oslo to face Atletico Madrid, before rounding off their pre-season preparations on home turf the following day.
Ten per cent of the profits from the match, which is expected to be a full house, will be donated to the Manchester United Foundation.
What time does Man Utd vs Rayo Vallecano kick-off?
- Man Utd's final match before the start of the 2022/23 Premier League season will kick off from 4pm UK time on Sunday 31 July.
- The match will take place at Old Trafford.
- There is expected to be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the clash, with tickets now on general sale.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Man Utd vs Rayo Vallecano will be shown live on MUTV, in the Manchester United app and on ManUtd.com.
- MUTV can be viewed through digital platforms including Sky and Virgin Media.
- Fans can sign up for a seven-day free trial, which rolls over to an annual subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
Arsenal agree Fabio Vieira deal with Porto ace going to London to complete move
Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez relax on £5.5m yacht in Majorca
Supercomputer predicts 2022-23 Premier League table after fixtures released
Sancho works out in Utd shirt on US holiday as he looks to impress Ten Hag
Erik Ten Hag is expected to ring the changes for the visit of the LaLiga side, with the first team facing Atletico Madrid just 24 hours earlier.
A number of familiar faces will be missing, with Paul Pogba and Jesse Lingard among those due to leave the club later this month.
Donny van de Beek could return to action after spending the second half of last season on loan at Everton.
Cristiano Ronaldo could star alongside a number of new signings, with Frenkie de Jong and Christian Eriksen among the names linked with a move to Old Trafford this summer.
Source: Read Full Article