Nate Diaz hints he may PULL OUT of Jake Paul fight after arrest warrant issued and tells YouTuber to fight KSI | The Sun
NATE DIAZ has seemingly hinted he may PULL OUT of his clash with Jake Paul.
The MMA legend – who left the UFC last September – is set to trade leather with the YouTuber-turned-boxer in a Dallas dust-up on August 5.
But the fight is seemingly up in the air after a warrant for Diaz's arrest was issued on Monday following his involvement in a mass brawl in New Orleans last week.
Diaz's seemingly imminent legal troubles prompted KSI to offer to step in and settle the score with The Problem Child.
And that sparked a fierce response from former UFC lightweight title challenger Diaz, who tweeted: "Lol.
"Why don't u two scared p*****s just fight each other [in] August?
READ MORE IN MMA
Cops issue arrest warrant for Nate Diaz after UFC icon’s brawl in street
Premier League: Get £20 in free bets for the full midweek card with Ladbrokes
"I’ll fight someone who can really fight."
Diaz's x-rated message to the pair came after Paul accepted the prospect of KSI being the backup opponent for his return to the ring.
He said: "Great. I accept you as the backup opponent. [The] fight is at 185. There are no rehydration clauses.
"Stay in shape and we will give you a call if needed. Thanks, buddy, for being so humble and committed."
Most read in Boxing
Chris Eubank Jr to fight Liam Smith on 17 June after rematch clause is triggered
Tyson Fury 'sounds out' shock FOURTH FIGHT with Deontay Wilder for July return
AJ in new fight date hint but 'won't lie to fans' as he reveals 'box-fighter' dream
Ex-Prem star and boxing champ battered cousin in pub beer garden
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
Future UFC Hall of Famer Diaz found himself involved in a mass brawl following Misfits Boxing's show in New Orleans – where he nearly clashed with Chase Demoor.
Diaz didn't throw any punches, opting instead to choke out his attacker OUT COLD with a standing guillotine after being rushed upon.
The Stockon slugger then proceeded to carefully drop the man – who turned out to be Logan Paul lookalike and pro-MMA fighter Rodney Petersen Jr – on the street floor.
Diaz has yet to publicly address the incident, although Petersen took to social media to discuss the melee.
He said: "So I don’t know what the hell I did to Nate Diaz.
“But I’ll telling you what, I’m going to knock him the f*** out when I know he’s coming.
"You caught me off guard, dude. Did you think I was Logan? What the f***?”
SunSport have reached out to Diaz's representatives for comment.
Source: Read Full Article