Tottenham vs Ludogorets: Live stream FREE, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for Europa League group game
TOTTENHAM know that a win over Ludogorets will give them a firm grip at the top of their Europa League group.
Jose Mourinho's side have been in good form this season and are full of confidence following a 2-0 win over Manchester City in the Premier League.
The Portuguese manager has won the Europa League on two occasions before and will be relishing the chance to do it a third time with Spurs, who haven't won a trophy since 2008.
But with the likes of Harry Kane and Heung-min Son in blistering form, anything may be possible for the north London side this season.
What time does Tottenham vs Ludogorets kick-off?
- Tottenham's clash with Ludogorets in the Europa League will get underway at 8pm UK time on Thursday, November 26.
- The game will take place at Spurs' Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance.
What channel is Tottenham vs Ludogorets and can it be live streamed?
- Tottenham vs Ludogorets will be shown live on live on BT Sport.
- The game is available for live streaming on the BT Sport app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch Tottenham vs Ludogorets for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available to watch free-of-charge but only if you're an EE customer.
- If you're with EE, you can get three months of BT Sport FREE by clicking HERE.
- After the three months are over, you can cancel the subscription.
What is the team news?
Tottenham will still be without Matt Doherty, who tested positive for coronavirus on international duty, for the Ludogorets game.
Toby Alderweireld suffered a thigh injury in Spurs' win over City at the weekend and will be out for the foreseeable future.
Erik Lamela will also miss the game through injury, though he has been on the sidelines since before the international break.
Gareth Bale and Giovani Lo Celso may be afforded starts, after impressing off the bench against City last week.
Tottenham – 1/12
Draw – 10/1
Ludogorets – 40/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article