Watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news, kick-off time for Champions League final
LIVERPOOL are looking to complete a memorable treble when they take on Real Madrid in the Champions League final TONIGHT.
Real fought back in stunning fashion to beat Man City and advance to the final in their semi-final, having beaten Chelsea in the quarters.
Liverpool have had somewhat of an easier run to the final, beating Inter Milan, Benfica and Villarreal en route to the Paris showpiece.
The Reds just missed out on winning the Premier League and the chance to win a quadruple last weekend as Man City made a miraculous comeback to beat Aston Villa in their final game.
Liverpool will be seeking revenge when they take on a Real side who beat them 3-1 in the 2018 final thanks to Gareth Bale's spectacular brace.
And that year was the last time Real won the European Cup, but they'll be gunning for glory this time around with Karim Benzema leading the line as their main man.
Read More on Champions League
Who makes our Man City vs Real Madrid combined XI ahead of crunch semi?
Five key battles where Man City and Real Madrid will be won and lost
When is the Champions League final?
- Liverpool's massive clash with Real Madrid will take place TONIGHT.
- The match is scheduled to kick-off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Paris.
- Following the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the initial location of Gazprom Arena in Saint Petersburg was stripped of hosting the final.
- That enabled Paris Saint-Germain's stadium, Le Parc des Princes to be the designated ground for the match and it can hold approximately 47,000 spectators.
- This will also be the first time the Champions League final has been hosted in Paris since Barcelona defeated Arsenal in 2006.
- Extra-time and penalties are available if the two teams cannot be separated after 120 minutes.
What TV channel is the Champions League final on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1, BT Sport Ultimate and BT Sport's YouTube channel for FREE.
- Coverage will commence from 6pm UK time – two hours before kick-off.
- Subscription members will have the option to stream the game live via the BT Sport website or app.
- You can also stream the game live on the YouTube app.
- TalkSport will have radio coverage of the match on their website, app and DAB radio.
SUN BINGO GET £50 BONUS & 50 FREE SPINS TODAY
Thiago Alcantara went off with an unspecified injury against Wolves last week, but he has been included in the Liverpool squad and is in contention to start tonight.
Virgil Van Dijk missing out on the final day of the season altogether caused concern around the camp, but he will be in the Reds XI this evening.
And Fabinho's ongoing hamstring troubles left the Reds boss pessimistic for the Champions League final, but he has also been passed fit.
Most read in Football
3 IN A BED
Inside Andy Carroll's night with TWO blondes before passing out between them
3 IN A BED
Jack Grealish parties with reality star in Ibiza as he celebrates winning Prem
Kylian Mbappe frolics on yacht with bikini-clad babes and enjoys jet ski
I was snapped in bed with Andy Carroll pre-wedding… here's what happened
On the flipside, Real Madrid have very few injury concerns going into this match.
There could even be a return to the bench for Gareth Bale, who comes back from six weeks out injured but is unlikely to get the chance to repeat his masterclass against the Reds in the 2018 final.
Carlo Ancelotti's biggest decision could be whether to start with the magic of semi-final hero Rodrygo or the more cautious option of Federico Valverde.
90 minutes only
- Liverpool – EVS
- Draw – 27/10
- Real Madrid – 13/5
To lift the trophy
- Liverpool to lift trophy – 8/15
- Real Madrid to lift trophy – 11/8
*Odds courtesy of Betfair correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article