When is Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev weigh-in and how can I watch it?
ANTHONY JOSHUA returns to the ring this week to face Bulgarian heavyweight Kubrat Pulev.
Joshua was originally set to fight Pulev at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium back in June but the bout was postponed because of the coronavirus pandemic. But before the contest the fighters will weigh in…
When is the weigh in?
- The weigh in takes place on Friday, December 11, the day before the fight.
- It is set to get underway from 1pm GMT.
- Sky Sports Boxing Youtube page will be streaming the action while it will also be shown on Sky Sports News.
When is Joshua vs Pulev?
- Joshua vs Pulev is on Saturday, December 12.
- Wembley Arena, with 1,000 socially-distanced fans in attendance, plays host.
- The ring walks for the big fight are expected around 10.30pm GMT, though this depends on the length of the undercard bouts.
How do the fighters compare?
What live stream and TV channel is it on?
Joshua vs Pulev will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Box Office.
The event will cost £24.95 to purchase.
Who is fighting on the undercard?
Promoter Eddie Hearn is seeking a replacement for Lawrence Okolie after Krzysztof Glowacki tested positive for coronavirus.
The pair were set to fight for the vacant WBO world cruiserweight title, though Hearn says Okolie will still be on the card against a late replacement.
- Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev (WBA, IBF, WBO heavyweight title)
- Lawrence Okolie vs TBA (cruiserweight)
- Hughie Fury vs Mariusz Wach (heavyweight)
- Martin Bakole vs Sergey Kuzmin (heavyweight)
- Souleymane Cissokho vs Kieron Conway (light-middleweight)
- Qais Ashfaq vs Ashley Lane (super-bantamweight)
- Ramla Ali vs Vanesa Caballero (featherweight)
What have they said?
Joshua: "December 12 is the [fight] date and once again the heavyweight belts go up in the air.
"It is my sole focus to make sure that come December 13 they are in their rightful place in the UK."
Pulev: "There is no way back, no postponement, no rescheduling! Let the better one win!"
Source: Read Full Article