Love Island’s Page 3 girl Shannon Singh turns the most heads among fans
Last week we asked you to tell us who out of the 11 sexy singletons heading into the Love Island villa is your type on paper – and the results are in.
Scottish starlet Shannon Singh came out on top with just over 20% of the votes.
The Daily Star's very own Page 3 bombshell – who also ran a very successful OnlyFans page before entering the villa – refuses to settle for someone who doesn't keep her entertained, and is seeking looks over personality when it comes to her dream man.
I don't feed off looks, I feed off energy," she said. "I need someone with personality. Just someone I can have fun with."
Meanwhile, water engineer Jake Cornish was the most popular boy with just over 11% of the vote.
The 24-year-old from Weston-super-Mare said that’s he’s got a soft spot for blondes, and when it comes to previous Love Island babes, bombshell Molly-Mae Hague is at the top of his crush list.
However, 20% said nobody has turned their head yet. But it could be a wise move to not put all your eggs in one basket so soon!
Here are the results:
- Scottish starlet Shannon Singh – 20.34%
- Nobody has turned my head yet! – 20.34%
- Engineer Jake Cornish – 11.02%
- Northumberland hunk Brad McClelland – 10.17%
- Beauty queen and activist Sharon Gaffka – 8.47%
- PE teacher Hugo Hammond – 7.63%
- Brummie bombshell Liberty Poole – 5.93%
- Devon's 'resident diva' Faye Winter – 5.08%
- London lad Aaron Francis – 4.42%
- Gym bunny Chloe Burrows – 3.39%
- Beauty blogger Kaz Kamwi – 2.54%
- Essex footballer Toby Aromolaran – 0.85%.
Love Island returns to our screens tonight at 9pm on ITV2.
Source: Read Full Article