When is Agatha Christie adaption Death On The Nile out in UK cinemas and what is it about?
EVERY few years Agatha Christie fans are given a treat when one of her books is brought to life again.
This autumn Death On The Nile is coming to the big screen.
When is Agatha Christie's Death On The Nile out in UK cinemas?
It's Kenneth Branagh's turn to play the enigmatic Belgium super sleuthHercule Poirot.
There is a still a little wait until the film is released.
It will out in UK cinemas on October 20, 2020.
The running time is yet to released.
What is Death On The Nile about?
On a luxurious cruise on the Nile River, a wealthy heiress, Linnet Ridgewayis murdered.
Fortunately, among the passengers are famed Belgian detective Hercule Poirot and his trusted companion, Colonel Race, who immediately begin their investigation.
But just as Poirot identifies a motley collection of would-be murderers, several of the suspects also meet their demise, which only deepens the mystery of the killer's identity.
Who is in the cast of Death On The Nile?
Th film brings with it an all star cast which includes French and Saunders.
- Kenneth Branagh as Hercule Poirot
- Tom Bateman as Bouc
- Annette Bening as Euphemia
- Russell Brand as Dr. Bessner
- Ali Fazal as Andrew Katchadourian
- Dawn French as Mrs. Bowers
- Gal Gadot as Linnet Ridgeway-Doyle
- Armie Hammer as Simon Doyle
- Rose Leslie as Louise Bourget
- Emma Mackey as Jacqueline de Bellefort
- Sophie Okonedo as Salome Otterbourne
- Jennifer Saunders as Marie Van Schuyler
- Letitia Wright as Rosalie Otterbourne
When was the book Death On The Nile released?
Agatha Christie'sbook was released on November 1, 1937.
The UK edition retailed at seven shillings and sixpence and the US edition at $2.00
The full length novel was preceded by a short story with the same title, but with Parker Pyne as the detective.
Source: Read Full Article