Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Archie and new daughter 'could join Queen on Buckingham Palace balcony for Jubilee'

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Archie and their new daughter "could join the Queen on the Buckingham Palace balcony for her Platinum Jubilee," it's been said.

With celebrations set in the calendar for June 2022, many believe that Archie and his baby sister will make their first balcony debut along with the Royal Family.

🔵 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest updates



Meghan and Harry revealed earlier this year that they are expecting their second child – with their daughter set to be born in the summer.

Kate and William's kids – Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis – have all made their debuts on the infamous Buckingham Palace balcony.

Little Archie will turn three before the Jubilee – and could be among members of the family when Trooping the Colour takes place on June 2.

And the celebrations in 2022 would be held just before Meghan and Harry's daughter's first birthday – meaning she, along with her family, could make a balcony appearance.

Nick Bullen has said the birth of Meghan and Harry's daughter could heal the damaged relationship between the couple and the rest of the family.

He told US Weekly : “I am sure the royal family will welcome the new baby with open arms.

ROYALS UNITE?

“A new life is often a great way to help try and repair the rifts in any family, royal or not."

Despite the speculation, Harry and Meghan's return to the UK for the Queen's Jubilee is not confirmed – and it's not known if their children will accompany them if they do come back for the celebrations.

Harry was due to return to the UK next month for his mother’s statue unveiling to honour Princess Diana on July 1 – on what would have been her 60th birthday.

But his plans are in doubt as his wife Meghan is due to give birth in the next couple of weeks, a royal expert said.

This comes after reports that Harry and Meghan want to be at the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in what would create a “fresh headache” for the Royal Family.



The Duke of Sussex wants to be included in next year’s four-day bonanza for the Queen, with plans released by Buckingham Palace this week.

The Palace confirmed that Brits will be given a four-day Bank Holiday weekend so they can celebrate the Queen’s 70th year on the throne next June.

And it seems Harry, 36, wants to be in attendance to celebrate the momentous occasion with his grandmother.

Harry and Meghan, 39, have officially stepped down as working royals and been stripped of their royal patronages and military titles.

However, they have indicated they want to return for family occasions.

But that leaves organisers with an enormous headache as they try to work out what to do with the couple during the party.

An insider said: “Harry wants to be there. It is already causing a headache and is going to be very awkward.

“Where will they be positioned if they turn up? What events can they attend?

“Will we put them on the Buckingham Palace balcony for the flypast?

“This is a celebration for the Queen’s 70 years of service to the nation and should not be overshadowed.

“There are now so many questions about what to do with Harry and Meghan.”

    Source: Read Full Article