Trevor Bauer 'rape' accuser 'told Dodgers pitcher she liked being choked after first sexual encounter', texts reveal

TREVOR Bauer's accuser told the Dodgers pitcher she liked being choked after their first sexual encounter, according to text messages.

The woman – identified as Ms Hill by her lawyers – is said to have written on May 9: "Never been more turned on in my life. Gimme all the pain. Rawr."


In messages obtained by DailyMail.com, Bauer appears to suggest "slaps in the face" to which Hill responds: "yes yes yes."

She is also said to have written: "The pink socks stay ON while cuddling…Buttttt offff [sic] when it's time to choke me out."

Hill adds: "Mmmm, get a couple of slaps in there and then another handprint on my @$$.

Bauer, who denies the allegations against him, replies: "Mmmm. Do you even know what pain is." Hill says: "Idk. Try me."

She has accused the baseball star of strangling her with her own hair until she was knocked unconscious after they met twice – once in April and once in May.

The messages in which Hill is said to have said she liked being choked were allegedly sent in the period between the two encounters.

She said the Dodgers pitcher "without asking me or telling me in advance, he wrapped my hair around my neck and choked me", court documents obtained by The Sun reveal.

She said: "I lost consciousness.

"Attached…is a photo of me during the time frame I saw Trevor to show the Court the length of my hair."

Hill also said Bauer "began putting his fingers down my throat in an aggressive manner" during the alleged assault.

She calls Bauer "disingenuous, manipulative and fake" in the documents.

Bauer's agent Jon Fetterolf said: "Mr. Bauer had a brief and wholly consensual sexual relationship initiated by [the accuser] beginning in April 2021.

"We have messages that show [the accuser] repeatedly asking for 'rough' sexual encounters involving requests to be 'choked out' and slapped in the face."

Fetterolf said the woman twice "drove from San Diego to Mr Bauer’s residence in Pasadena, Calif. where she went on to dictate what she wanted from him sexually and he did what was asked."

He added: "Following each of her only two meetings with Mr. Bauer, [the accuser] spent the night and left without incident, continuing to message Mr. Bauer with friendly and flirtatious banter.

"In the days following their second and final encounter, [the accuser] shared photos of herself and indicated that she had sought medical care for a concussion.

"Mr Bauer responded with concern and confusion, and [the accuser] was neither angry nor accusatory."

A judge on Friday granted a temporary restraining order which means he has to stay at least 300ft from his alleged rape victim.

According to court documents obtained by The Sun, Bauer is prohibited from going anywhere near the woman, her home, place of employment, vehicle, or school.


Bauer, 30, is being investigated by police following allegations he inflicted "severe physical and emotional pain" on the woman he met after she tagged him in an Instagram story.

Ms Hill alleges she was "diagnosed with an acute head injury and assault by manual strangulation" as a result of the alleged incident.

Under the MLB's domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse policy – Bauer has been placed on paid leave for seven days.

Bauer was not seen in the Dodgers White House visit, where the team celebrated their 2020 World Series win with President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris on Friday.

A hearing on the restraining order is scheduled for July 23, which will decide whether the temporary order will become permanent.

In disturbing images first seen last week, Bauer's accuser can be seen with two black eyes and visible injuries to her face.

She alleges the baseball star raped and repeatedly punched her in the genitals.

Court records obtained by The Sun detail how Hill alleged Bauer hit her on the face, vagina, and buttocks.

The documents also show how Bauer appears to have text Hill to ask her how she was in the aftermath of the alleged attack.

The woman's attorney, Marc Garelick, said: "Our goal is to keep Mr. Bauer from contacting our client in any way possible.

"[We] sought and obtained an order for Protection from the Court against Mr Trevor Bauer, under the Domestic Violence Prevention Act."

Garelick added: "The order is a result of a recent assault that took place at the hands of Mr. Bauer where Ms. Hill suffered severe physical and emotional pain.

"We anticipate there will be criminal action against Mr Bauer, and it is our hope law enforcement will take our client’s allegations and case seriously."

Fetterolf said Bauer and his alleged victim "have not corresponded in over a month and have not seen each other in over six weeks."

Fetterolf added: "Her basis for filing a protection order is nonexistent, fraudulent, and deliberately omits key facts, information, and her own relevant communications.

"Any allegations that the pair’s encounters were not 100% consensual are baseless, defamatory, and will be refuted to the fullest extent of the law."

The Sun has contacted a representative of Bauer and Hill for comment.

    Source: Read Full Article